What Information Does AIP Collect from You?
Via our website, AIP collects from you:
- certain personally identifiable (i.e. non-business) information,
- certain business information and
- technical and other information.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Resumes – Our site permits you to submit your application and resume for employment consideration relating to job openings at AIP. You will need to provide your name, email address, phone number and other work experience and salary information.
- Contacting Us – Our site permits you to contact us via email. Whenever you send an email via our site, you will be providing us with your name, title, email address, phone number and any information you choose to include in the text of your message. For example, you may choose to provide your mailing address or other information necessary or helpful for us to address your query or other concern.
- Contacting Us – Our site permits you to contact us via email. Whenever you send an email via our site, you will be providing us with your name, title, email address, phone number and any information you choose to include, such as an RFP opportunity, in the text of your message. For example, you may choose to provide your mailing address or other information necessary or helpful for us to address your query or other concern.
Technical and Other Information
- All Site Users – this site uses commonly-used automated information gathering tools. While you are browsing our site, we may automatically log your IP address (a number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), general data (including your domain name, and the name of the web page from which you entered our site, and your activity while using our site.
How Do We Collect Information from You?
We collect, retain and use personally identifiable and business information from you on this site (i) by expressly requesting it from you (ii) when you contact us via email.
How is Your Information Used?
- Sharing Information – We do not share, sell or rent your personally identifiable information and business information to third parties. We will only disclose information we maintain, including personally identifiable information, when required to do so by law or regulation, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or authority.
- Retention of Information – Personally identifiable information and business information will be retained by AIP for as long as needed to respond to user queries. Job applications will be retained for a minimum of one year. All non-personally identifiable information will be retained indefinitely.
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personally identifiable or business information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us the information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may obtain from us by email the information in our records and/or files. If you wish to make any changes to any personally identifiable or business information you have provided to us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at AIPprivacy@appliedinfo.com
Third Party Websites
This site may reference or provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the third party websites, and you should review the privacy policies posted on such sites. Please be aware that AIP does not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites.
Protecting Your Personally Identifiable Information
AIP employs physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the information we receive from you from unauthorized disclosure. This includes our requirement for user names and to access sensitive data and our use of industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. You should not share your password with anyone. In addition, if you suspect unauthorized access to your information, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately at AIPprivacy@appliedinfo.com. AIP personnel will never ask you to divulge your password in written or electronic communications. Please be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure and we cannot warrant that information you transmit utilizing this site is secure. Because security is important to AIP, we will always make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems.
AIP may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your personally identifiable information, business information and/or technical information we obtain from you via this site may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site does not permit children under 18 years of age to become users, and we do not collect information from children. By using the Site, you represent that you are not under 18 years of age.
Acceptance of These Terms
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this policy, and any such modifications, alterations, or updates will be effective upon posting. In the event we modify this Privacy Statement, your continued use of this site will signify your acceptance of the modified Privacy Statement.